Specializing in quality dermestid beetles
- Buy a Dermestid Beetle Colony: How Large a Colony Should I Invest In?
- Cleaning Furbearer and Small Mammal Skulls 101
- Everything You Want to Know About Cleaning a Bear Skull
- Everything You Want to Know About Flesh-Eating Dermestid Beetles
- How Dermestid Beetles Produce More Aesthetically Pleasing Skull Cleaning Results
- How Do You Care for Dermestid Beetles?
- How Many Dermestid Beetles Do I Need for Skull Cleaning?
- How to Build Your Own Dermestid Beetle Colony for DIY Taxidermy
- How to Make the Best Dermestid Beetle Enclosure
- How To Protect Your Dermestid Beetles From Wild Carpet Beetle Infestations
- Kodiak Bones & Bugs
- Skull Cleaning 101: Is a Skull Mount Right for Me?
- Taxidermy Aftercare Tips: Caring for Your Skull Mounts
- Taxidermy Care 101: How to Care for Your Animal Pre-Mount
- Taxidermy Care Steps to Create the Best European Skull Mounts
- Taxidermy Dos and Don’ts
- Taxidermy Skull Preparation and Skull Cleaning
- The History of Taxidermy
- The Latest in Taxidermy
- Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Taxidermy
- What Is Ethical Taxidermy?
- What Is Skull Cleaning?
- Where Do You Find Dermestid Beetles?
- Which Animals Challenge Taxidermists the Most?
- Which Bones Are Viable for Taxidermy?
- Which Dermestid Beetles Are the Right Ones to Purchase?
- Why Artists Use the Best Dermestid Beetles for Deer Skull Art
- Why Do the Best Hunters Use Dermestid Beetles for Hunting Trophy Cleaning?
- Why Use Dermestid Beetles